RightHand Technologies, Inc.
6545 N. Olmsted Ave.
Chicago, IL, 60631
Founded in 2002, RightHand Technologies provides expert engineering design services and specialized manufacturing with sophisticated, full-validation functional testing for embedded electronic systems. Its engineers have experience developing everything from simple motherboards to complex, high-speed designs with challenging technical constraints. The company excels in managing projects from their initial inception through research, design, development, tooling, verification, system-level testing and transfer to production. RightHand Technologies employs world-class program management optimized for small-volume manufacturing. RightHand Technologies has developed many COM Express custom carrier boards for a variety of markets requiring agency approvals and specialized testing. We provide embedded engineering services including hardware design and manufacturing, mechanical engineering design, product prototype, OS development and device driver development.
- Embedded design for high reliability applications requiring agency approvals.
- Custom carriers for COM Express applications.
- Software development for custom embedded hardware
- Specialized manufacturing requiring sophisticated functional test.
COM Express Type 2 Carrier Board Reference Design
This ready-to-use carrier board hosts a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) COM Express module. The industry standard form factor matches the PICMG COM Express pin-out type 2 guidelines. Its plug-and-play, customizable architecture is compatible with a variety of modules — allowing you to achieve optimum performance for your specific application. The carrier board serves as both a development platform and reference design for developing your custom I/O subsystem.
- Type 2 COM Express Interface definition
- Small footprint (95mm x 125mm)
- Standard ATX Power Supply Input
- Additional details can be found on the RightHand Technologies website: http://www.righthandtech.com/com-express-carrier-board.php
This sample COM.0 carrier board serves the following market segments:
- Industrial Automation
- POS/POI-Point of Sale/Point of Info