Ulrichsberger Str. 17
Phone: +49 (0) 99 1 - 270302 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 99 1 - 270302 - 99
The b-plus GmbH provides complete solutions, beginning by consulting, conception and project management, until to the realisation. So they are the professional partner of the customer guiding from the development phase until to the serial production and the system integration for customized hardware and software solutions. Great focus on RISC architectures, based on Computer-On-Modules.
- Complex baseboard design, ARM, Tricore, FPGA, PCI- Cards
- WinCE, C++, ANSI-C, Interfacing CAN, LIN, Mod- Profibus
- Production, Assembly, Housing, Testing, QA, Documentation
ePDA 3,5 - XScale PXA255 (embedded PDA Module - X-board® Baseboard)
Ideal Concept, ideal dimensions, ideal power: all these are the key features of this open frame solution and make the ePDA 3,5 an ideal platform for mobile applications in industrial environment. This ready to use open frame solution is a flexible design platform for various automation applications. It consists of a high brightness TFT display with touch, a standard RISC CPU module and a dedicated baseboard offering I/O and expansion functionality, optionally mounted on a metal plate chassis.
- Very small size, high amount of connectivity
- Optimized to 3,5“ Display QVGA with touch
- Fitting XScale PXA255 and GP8 X-boards
- WinCE available, LINUX in preparation
- Key features are low power consumption due to Marvell® XScale architecture, compact dimensions and numerous I/O options. It utilizes WinCE 5.0, custom software solutions can be provided on request. Thus time to market becomes very short due to little system integration efforts.
- Low Power Consumption, smart Power Management
- Several Interfaces onboard and via Expansion Sockets
- Compact Dimensions for flexible System Integration
- Multiple Options for Periphery, color Display, Touchscreen
- OEM Solution with ready to use preinstalled Win CE 5.0
- Long-term availability, designed for industrial environment
- Available as starterkit