Acces I/O Products, Inc.
10623 Roselle Street
San Diego, CA 92121
Founded in 1987 in San Diego, CA, ACCES I/O (Acquisition Control Communication Engineering/Systems) supplies an extensive range of analog, digital, serial communication, and isolated I/O boards and solutions. ACCES also offers complete systems, integration services and enclosures with a quick turn around on custom projects, including software. Our products are designed for use with PC/104, PCI, PCI-X, Low Profile PCI, EBX, ETX®, EPIC, USB, Ethernet, and ISA as well as distributed and wireless I/O. ACCES I/O is staffed by experienced engineering and technical sales professionals whose decades of cumulative instrumentation expertise have led to a very high degree of product reliability and customer satisfaction. These considerations, coupled with the firm’s standout three-year product warranty, testify to the excellence that ACCES I/O currently brings, and will continue to bring, to the data acquisition and control market.
- Data acquisition products
- System design
- Extended temperature and long-life products
ETX® Baseboard (The Smallest Embedded Motherboard Using Both ETX® CPUs and PC/104 modules)
The NANO I/O Server is one of the smallest embedded motherboard systems and is designed to support the ACCES I/O line of USB and PC/104 I/O modules along with the high performance benefits of ETX®. Featuring the ETX®-NANO-104 motherboard/baseboard only 120mm across, the NANO right-angle mounted connectors include VGA, RS-232/422/485, four USB 2.0 ports, standard audio, PS/2 mouse and keyboard, and Ethernet.
- Small size only 120 mm by 125 mm (4.72" by 4.92")
- Power Consumption: Required (baseboard only): +5 Volts @ < 100mA
- Maximum system input power availability per voltage: 5V@20A, 12V@5A, 3.3V@5A, -12V@5A
- Wide range of ETX® CPUs - up to 1.8GHz Pentium® M
- Full PC/104-Plus I/O expansion
- Four rear-mounted USB 2.0 ports
- VGA, PS/2 mouse and keyboard
- One RS-232 and one RS-232/422/485-selectable COM ports
- 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- Flat panel, IDE and Compact Flash support
- Standard 1/8"(3.5mm) audio with Line In, Line Out, and MIC